- Why a BioPro
- What Is Biodiesel
- How the BP190 Works
- Biodiesel Production
- Technical Specs BioPro 190
- Technical Specs for the BioPro 380
- How the BP380 Works
- Safety Features of BioPro Processors
- Biodiesel Processor Basic Ingredients
- Biodiesel Safety Information
- Facts and Myths on Making Biodiesel
- Biodiesel Quality
- Benefits of BioPro Biodiesel Processors
- Springboard Biodiesel Go/No-Go Kit
- Biodiesel Frequently Asked Questions
- SVO vs Biodiesel
- Biodiesel and Engine Life
- Testing Small-Scale Biodiesel Quality
- Preparing Feedstock for Biodiesel Production
- Beef Tallow and Hydrogenated Oils
- Methanol Vapors in BioPro Biodiesel Processors
- Glycerin Layer in Biodiesel Production
- Storing Biodiesel
- Cold Weather Biodiesel Washing
- Winter Storage and Retrieval
- Storage for BioPro Processors
- SpringPro T76 FAQ
- More Information on BioPro Processors >
- BioPro Videos
- About Us
Slightly Used BioPro 380EX + SpringPro T76 for Sale
Springboard Biodiesel is selling a BioPro 380EX and a SpringPro T76 drywash system for $29,990 + shipping. That is $5,250 off of regular MSRP pricing, allowing for an even faster return on investment.
This equipment was used to process three batches of biodiesel and is in pristine condition. Images of the actual equipment below.
Please call us at 530.894.1793 if you are interested.
Comes with the standard 1 year warranty for parts and workmanship.
Call Springboard Biodiesel at +1.530.894.1793 to purchase or to get more information.