Technical Specifications for the BioPro 380/380EX
- One 100 gallon batch every 48 hours (or 23 hours with BioPro™ 380EX)
- (Short batches of 50 and 75 gallons may be run)
- 100 gallons of vegetable oil (feedstock)
- 20 gallons methanol
- 3040 grams (6.7 lbs) NaOH (lye or 4700 grams (10.4 lbs) KOH (caustic potash)
- 380 mL (1.6 cups) sulfuric acid
- 90 gallons standing fresh water or pressurized source (spigot)
- Outlet for 220 VAC. 20 AMP. 60 Hz
- 50 Hz units available for outside the U.S. country-region
- acid catalyzed esterification/base catalyzed transesterification
Three stage water wash
- Spray wash.
- Turbulent wash.
- Turbulent wash, followed by evaporative drying cycle Operation PLC controlled automated mode, with switch actuated manual overrides.
Weight (crated) 670 lbs